Thursday, August 31, 2006

Meet the teacher

Sunday we went to meet the girls teachers. Yep they are starting school...AKA known as Mother's Day Out. They will only be going a couple of hours twice a week. I know they are going to love it and learn there. I want them to be ok with me leaving and knowing I am coming back. I also want them to learn to follow directions from someone besides us. I know this is going to be such a great year for them.
Nana came with us (she had to check it out...she was a Mother's Morning Out director for over 20 years...she needed to make sure it was up to par!!!) We were all impressed!!
(I will have to take more pictures for them to put on their website!)
We got to bring the girls with us to meet the teachers and to see their classroom.
They loved their classroom and had fun playing with a couple of their new school friends. We were impressed with their teachers, and the fact that they are going to teach curriculum to these little kiddos!! One of the teachers really took the time to figure out who was who. That is VERY important to us. We don't want them to grow up being treated as one, but as individuals. Here they are all dressed and ready to go meet their teachers.....



I love this picture...no telling what their little conversation was about.




We are ready to go to school and so is mom and dad!!!

7 comments:

The Crazy Crew said...

These pics are adorable!

steele family said...

we had our first MDO meeting today too. Page didn't want to leave. Hope they love it!

Catherine said...

That's awesome - I'm sure they will love it.
Love the last pic!!
cute, cute, cute outfits

Sherry said...

That's going to be an exciting anf VERY emotional day! No matter what you think , you will cry! I didn't think it would affect me as much as it did! Good luck - they are going to LOVE school!

Sumer said...

They will have so much fun!

Unknown said...

Awww Nikki, they look so grown up! School is going to be a wonderful thing for all of you. I'm sure they will LOVE it!!

Melissa said...

Those outfits are adorable!!