Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas traditions....

I grew up with having my own christmas tree in my room...it definitely didn't start until I was much older, but I wanted the girls to have their own tree starting this year.(My thought was maybe they would leave the big tree alone if they had their own to play with!) I can't even begin to tell you how much they LOVE their tree. They scream, jump and turn in circles when we turn the lights on. They say "light please" when they want you to turn it on, which is first thing in the morning. We leave it on for them to go to sleep and then go in and turn it off later. (so the lights are on pretty much all day! ) They love telling you what each ornament is. They pull them off all day long and someone (not sure who, but kind of think it was Ms. Abigail) has already knocked it over. When I asked them what happened Abigail spoke up and said "UHOH"......Hmmmmm do you think she is tattling on herself??


Posing in front of the tree after we decorated it!
Gryffin and Neville (AKA No No as the girls call him) joined in the festivities.
Abigail LOVES to sit in front of it and look at all of her ornaments.
Decorating the tree.
Look mom..


Thanks MOM we LOVE our new tree!!! ( I know amelia's hair is out of control. It was first thing in the morning when we decorated and it hadn't been brushed or pulled out of her face yet!)

6 comments:

Sumer said...

I love the little tree!!! Is it keeping them away from the big tree?

Melissa said...

I love it!

Catherine said...

How cute - I know they are loving the tree!
Maybe Santa will leave presents under both trees for the girls!!!

steele family said...

what a fun tradition!

The Crazy Crew said...

They look like they had so much FUN!! This is going to be a really great Christmas!

Unknown said...

So cute!! Amelia and Lilly both have hair issues in the morning. She can't see anything until I put it up. They seem to LOVE thier tree!