Thursday, April 03, 2008

Bring on the Rain

I have been follwing (and crying daily) as I read this blog Bring on the Rain for a little while now since a friend Brittany posted it on her blog. I also fell in love with this family and am heartbroken by what they are going through. This amazing woman has the strongest faith I have seen in a person having to go through something unbelievably painful. I am amazed at her strength and honesty in this blog. She is one AMAZING woman!
Please say some prayers for this family that none of us know. They are going through a heartache that I can not even imagine. After losing three little ones early in pregnancy I can not begin to imagine what she is going through. I know I don't bring up the three little one's I lost very often, but they are thought of daily.
Bless this family and sweet little Audrey.

3 comments:

Sumer said...

I know what you mean...it has captured my heart too.

Nicole said...

My goodness that is so much to handle. It is amazing how reading it is both devasting and uplifting at the same time. Definitely makes you count your blessings...
Thanks for sharing.
Nicole

Jean Anne said...

I have been addicted to this blog -completely drawn to Angie's unbelievable faith and perserverance through this whole ordeal. The Lord is really holding this family in His hands! I thank Brittany for first sharing it with all of us!