Sunday, March 04, 2007

Funny Bunny

I finally took pictures of my girls today with the bunnies and chicks. Pancakes hasn't gotten much camera time during my shoots, because he won't just sit there. I got a few shots with him in them today. Snickers has been the star of the show.
We haven't let the girls play with the chickens until today. They did a good job of trying to torture the poor things! They survived though and ready for another week of shoots!
Here are some of my fav's from the girls shoot today!

Love those toes!!!!!!!

Those of you who know Abigail well know that this face in front of the camera is not an easy one to get!! She was sooooooo excited about Snickers and the chickens!
Daddy dancing behind me also helped out!


The poor chicks!

Here it looks like Abigail is having a sweet conversation with the chick.

Then she shoved him in the flowers!!!


My Chickadess!








Here is Snickers and Pancakes!! They got to run around like crazy after this!!
Hope you all had a GREAT weekend!!!


7 comments:

Alecia Watson Bahna said...

Looks like so much fun! The girls are beautiful in their Easter dresses! I wish you were nearby for us to book a shoot with you!!!

Catherine said...

They are beautiful.
Love the Easter shoots you did.
The girls look like they had so much fun.

The Lesson Guide said...

they are just cuties!! and those chicks are starting to get big!

steele family said...

So cute, I love the ones in sepia.

Melissa said...

They are too cute in those little dresses!!! I llove the way the shots came out - beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!

Sherry said...

Those are adorable pictures, Nikki! I love the dresses. Your girls look so grown up. The chicks and bunnies are really cute.

Happy Easter!