Thursday, October 04, 2007

The last ones....

We had so much fun at the beach this year. I was REALLY sad the day we left. One of my favorite things was building sandcastles with the girls. It was soo much fun to sit and play with them in the sand. Last year we just chased them around. I also loved collecting sea shells with them. THey would get sooo excited about seeing the sand crabs.
It's a new way of seeing things seeing it all through their eyes!!
It's almost sad..they are getting soooo big. Where did my little babies go??



Fishing anyone??









Good bye beach.... Until next year.

2 comments:

steele family said...

Nikki, what great pictures! It makes me want to go to the beach soooo much. Glad you guys had such a great time.

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

Thanks for the comment! WOW you do a fabulous job! Your girls are sooo cute in their little bathing suits buildind sand castles! LOVE IT!