Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weekend fun

This weekend I took beach pictures for some of my customers at sunrise and sunset. It was VERY early mornings, but it was alot of fun. I fit in quite a few shoots. Brian and the girls came with me to stay at Nana's and Pops, but they weren't there this weekend. They are on a long weekend getaway. Since I was doing pics so early in the morning I was done mid morning so we went to Lynn Meadows. The girls always love going there.






Future music producer?



Tickets everyone?
Future Pilot? She said she was driving rocket (from little Einsteins!)



We are going on a boating adventure!

Future Cashier?


Peek a boo!


Ride M Cowboy!





The girls LOVE the binoculars! They fight over them every time! I think that is something we might have to ask santa to bring! :)


Brian taking a break!

Riding the turtle.


Loving the alligator puppet.

We had sooo much fun!!!



3 comments:

Catherine said...

Jacob loves Lynn Meadows also - next time you are going to be in town, let us know and we'll try to meet you there.
Can't wait to see the beach pictures!!!!

Sumer said...

I can not believe how big the girls are getting!

Melissa said...

Wow! That place looks great!