Sunday, December 25, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

SANTA CAME TO OUR HOUSE!!!

We had an AMAZING first Christmas with the girls. I know I will never forget it, and I don't think Brian will either. They are the gift I have been waiting for over the past 3 years. It was a long rough road, but I got the only present I have wanted the past 3 years. I know that they didn't have any idea what was going on today, but we did and it was wonderful. They are such amazing little miracles, and I know that the three babies we lost are looking down on them and watching over them!

We started out with just us at our house. Kelli my sister then came over. Soon after my parents, and then Brian's parents. We all exchanged gifts and watched the girls eat and tear at the paper. We had lunch at our house with my parents, and sister. We then went over to Brian's grandmothers house to visit for a little while. It was a long and fun day for us all. I know the girls were exhausted tonight, and Brian and I are too.


We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!!!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: