Friday, February 03, 2006

I think we feel better... We are up to our old tricks!

I tried posting this last night, but the blog site must have been down. The girls were doing much better yesterday. They still aren't 100%, but they are alot better. Abigial is back into EVERYTHING she can get her hands on, and Amelia is starting to smile again. Thank GOD for antibiotics!!!
Not too sure what Abigail is doing with her tounge there but she sure looks funny!

CHEESE... See I can smile like Amelia does for the camera!


Amelia's pretty smile is back!


Sweet kisses from Neville.


Abigail wants out... Neville wants in!!!! These two are a MESS together!!! It will be interesting to see how much trouble they get into together as they get older!

2 comments:

Sumer said...

I am glad to hear the girls are feeling better.

Melissa said...

They sure look better :-) I'm glad they feel better.