Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Tara's having a baby!


Last night I had my monthly book club meeting. We eat lots of food, drink some wine, and talk about the book that we were supposed to have read that month. Welll..... since I have had the twins (pretty much since I was 20 weeks pg on..) I haven't read the book. I just go for a night out of the house and some good ole adult converstaion. I don't even know the name of last month's book.. (Something about a Dog) ANYWAY..... Tara Mayo Grissom a friend and sorrority sister from college is having her 2nd baby. We gave her a basket full of children's books last night. We each gave her our favorite book as a child. Tara, we are all ready to know what you are having! Not too much longer and Jordan will be a big sister!

And for those of you interested... the book this month is Kite Runner by Khaled Hossnini. I might try to read it! :)

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: