Monday, March 20, 2006

11 MONTHS OLD!

The girls turned 11 months on Saturday. It's so hard for me to believe that almost a year has gone by since they were born. People say time really flies....it REALLY does....ESPECIALLY with double the fun, double the diapers, double the bottles, and double the laundry! :) It makes me very sad to know that they are almost a year old, but also very excited to see them doing more and more on their own.
Both of the girls are cruising on things, and standing at times without holding onto anything. Abigail is definitely our little Ms. Explorer. She can get into anything in 2 seconds. If a baby gate is open she is going to go through it as fast as she can. Amelia is Ms. Social, and is much more cautious, but LOVES to talk and dance. They both love to give kisses, do Pat-A-Cake, be tickled, and splash in the tub. Abigail waves Bye- Bye and signs a few words now. They will both soon be walking which I am a little nervous about. :) They both make me laugh every day. The most heart melting moments for me are when they are laughing at each other for no real reason that I understand... of course they do... they are twins!
People always make the comment Better ya'll than me....
Yep they are right Better us!!
We have double the blessings, double the love, double the fun, and double the laughs.
I wouldn't trade it for anything!


Amelia 11 months old!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe how big they look in the chair!

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful, it made me cry! Thanks for reminding me how fast it all goes by. Your girls are so precious. Thank you so much for all your support with my twins.

I also hate when people say'better you than me.' They obviously don't understand the blessings we were given.

Catherine said...

I can't believe it's almost been a year!!
They are so beautiful and I know you love every minute with them.

I can't wait for us to have a play date!!