Friday, March 31, 2006

Going to Nana and Pop's house

On Wednesday Brian had to go to the coast for an overnight trip, so the girls and I went and stayed at my parents house. We all had a GREAT time. Brian and I went out to eat with a fellow coworker after the girls went to bed. It was nice to have some adult time. The girls had a good time shopping with Nana and playing outside by the pond.


Nana with the girls sitting on our poor weeping willow. We all LOVED this HUGE willow tree, that didn't quite make it through Katrina.




Abigail and Nana


The girls and Pop.



Abigail not too sure about crawling in the grass!

Pop walking with Amelia.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What pretty dresses!

Melissa said...

That is such a nice picture of Abigail (I think ?) with your mom.

Unknown said...

It looks really pretty at Nana and Pop's. I love nature!!