Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What's Quackin?

We have these ducks that keep wandering up into our yard. I am not sure where they are from or what they are doing in our neighborhood. Of course I fed them the other day so maybe that is why they came back???? :) The girls were taking a nap the other day and I was hoping they would come back when they were awake. Yesterday Brian and I were about to go on a walk in the evening with the girls and there they were coming into our yard. I ran in the house to get the camera and bread. Abigail thought it was HILARIOUS every time they ate the bread I threw on the ground. Their whole bathroom is in ducks, so I have been teaching them the sign (sign language) for duck. Yesterday Abigail almost did it...it was precious!!


5 comments:

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Looks like a ton of fun!

Sherry said...

Too cute!!

Melissa said...

We have the seagulls that we go down to feed at the dock. The boys love them! Those ducks look huge.

Unknown said...

So much fun!!

Sumer said...

We have a lake by our house that has tons of ducks. I can not wait to feed them when Tegan can see and react. It looks like tons of fun.