Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hiking

On the second morning we went on a hike. Yep Me-- I went hiking. It was a small hike though. The whole thing was a 1/2 mile, but it had an 80 foot elevation. It was alot of fun. There was a small waterfall and we got to put our feet in the COLD water. The girls LOVED it. Ross rented them back packs. Brian carried Abigail and Ross carried Amelia.



Yeah I carried Amelia for a few minutes!!
I was too busy taking pics of the kids to take pics of the scenery... I am not very good at that. Here is one shot of part of the water fall.

Shannon, Kendal, and Ross
All of us minus Ms. Sandy-- she was taking the pics!
I think this was one of Abigail's favorite things we did the whole time we were on vacation. She kept saying her new word WOW the whole way up and down!



Amelia LOVED it too!

3 comments:

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

The hike was a great hike for pregnant women and heart patients. I am so glad the girls loved the hike!

Melissa said...

These pictures are making me want to go back to Colorado! So beautiful!! (Frank's dream since he is a Rock and Ice climber!)

Unknown said...

Ya'll look like experienced hikers with the cute backpacks. I am sure the girls loved it!!