Sunday, July 16, 2006

Rocky Mountain National Park

Shannon took these with my camera! You did a GREAT job Shannon! Thanks!
These were taken on our way back to Shannon's house from Grand Lake. We drove over the mountains through the Rocky Mountain National Park. On the way there Amelia got car sick and we had to pull over on a little tiny pull over area and clean out the whole car. It was horrible, but looking back it was pretty funny too. Thanks Shannon...you handled it MUCH better than me..It was a definite I don't think I can handle this as a mom moment for me!
All was good on the way back over the mountains.
So we stopped and got these pics....
They look like a postcard and not real...but yep those are real mountains with snow still on them.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested