Friday, July 07, 2006

We're back from Colorado

We just got back from Colorado last night. We went to suprise Shannon for her 30th Birthday. She was VERY suprised when we showed up with her parents. (She knew her parents were coming, but had NO clue that we were coming!) We spent a couple of days in a cabin in Grand Lake CO. It is up in the mountains right out of the Rocky Mountain National Park. We then went back to Shannon and Ross's new house for a couple of days in Denver! We had such a GREAT time and the girls did too playing with Kendal!!!
I have an OBNOXIOUS amount of pics that I took, but I will post alot of them over the next couple of days. So if you are bored at work...check back often!! :)
My mom and dad gave us these PJ's since we were going to the mountains. I think they looked too much like boys in camo so I added a little bit of girly touch when we were taking the pics... We were all laughing while we were taking these!! This was our first morning in Grand Lake.






4 comments:

The Burvants said...

Glad your home and that you had a great time. The PJs are hilarious. Can't wait to see all the pics from your trip!
Karin

Melissa said...

I kept checking in to see if you were back! We LOVE Colorado! Frank still tried to talk me into moving to Boulder :-) I saw some pictures on your friend's blog also. Glad you had a good time! I can't wait to hear about the plane ride!

Sumer said...

I am always board at work!!!! I will be checking lots. We are so glad we finally got to meet everyone.

Unknown said...

GREAT JAMMIES!!!