Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Radom pics of the day...

These were just random shots of that day!





Magic Carpet ride.... Amelia and I got spit on by the camel!!!!



The girls were having fun playing and cooling off while the camel kept spitting out water at them!!!!


Brian being silly?



Holding up the Epcot ball.




Yes Disney is Not ALWAYS the happiest place on earth... keeping it real here... Amelia got put in time out right in the middle of Epcot. I can't remember why ...but hey just because we are in Disney doesn't mean they could get away with everything.......





The flower and garden festival was going on while we were there...... Neat topiaries everywhere. I fell in love with them, and even got a small mickey mouse one to bring home and grow myself...so far I've kept it alive and growing!!!







1 comment:

Michele said...

I love the pic of them holding up the Epcot ball...that's pretty clever.