Thursday, June 29, 2006

New Nursery

Yesterday my mom and dad came over to bring over the bookcase my dad built them. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! It came out PERFECT!!! Thanks SOOO much DAD!! The girls also love their fridge. I just realized I didn't ever put a pic on here of it. The girls love pulling all the food out of it!!
Thanks Pop for the new bookcase you built and for the fridge. The girls love both of them!!
Here is how we now have the room rearragned.



The new bookcase...Isn't it beautiful??


The side by side fridge -- how cute is that?

Now their other bookcase is on the other side of the room.
Their dresser is now where the changing table was.
This is an interesting one I know. We had to move their beds like this to get everything in their room. They love it this way and they actually sleep too!!
They have a HUGE area to play in the middle of the room now

You can still see Gryffin and Neville hiding behind the toys. I didn't want the tree or dogs covered up. Two of their flowers with the mirrors had to be covered up :( I hated moving everything around just because I didn't want ANYTHING covered up that Brian had painted just the way I wanted it. I hate covering any of it up. I don't know what I am going to do if we ever decide to move and sell the house!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

The bookcase and fridge are awesome!! What a great job your dad did!! The room looks great - I love it! I had the boys' cribs like that for a while - they loved it. Now we found out that they are not sleeping in their toddler beds, but together on the floor on the futon cushion!

Elizabeth said...

Their room is so pretty. I bet they love to play in there - I would!

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

It looks soooo good.

Sherry said...

The room is precious. They look like they have a lot of talented relatives. Everything is adorable!

The Burvants said...

LOVE this nursery. What a great room. I love the side by side fridge and dollhouse bookcase!
Bet the girls love it too.
Karin

Unknown said...

It looks great!!! It looks like you have a ton of room in there. Your dad did a great job on their bookself and refridgerator. They are both so beautiful!!!