Thursday, July 12, 2007

Picutes Pictures and more Pictures

I have been so insanely busy lately with Double Takes. For those of you who like to look at my photography blog...sorry I haven't updated it lately. I've just been so slammed with taking and editing them that I haven't had time to put any pics on there! I have a MILLION I want to put on there and will be doing updates more often at least until my christmas card rush starts. I have already had quite a few phone calls for booking for Christmas card shoots! I will start taking appointments next week!!! Also my pumpkin patch pictures are coming up soon. I will be doing them the first weekend in Oct!!! Those appointments will also open up next week. VERY exciting things going on in the Double Takes world!! Check out the photo blog often! I will be adding pics as I am clearing my hard drive onto my external hard drive!! It's filled for the FOURTH time!!!!!

No comments: