Thursday, April 05, 2007

Bithday party at the Parenting Center

Yesterday morning we had a birthday party at the parenting center for all April Birthday's. The only children that have April birthday's that showed up was my girls. So they had a party to themselves. We had some friends there that also came in to help celebrate. As soon as the girls saw the hats they started asking for cake. My kids KNOW that a birthday party means cake!!! Abigail kept saying cake please when they gave her pizza. She wouldn't give up asking for it.







Amelia was happy with the pizza.







Abigail wouldn't eat her pizza...just kept playing with her fork and asking for cake.




She got her wish.....they had cupcakes. They gave Abigail one of the big cupcakes. Check out Amelia dancing while we were singing to them!

Amelia hasn't been to huge on cake before yesterday...she ate 3 little cupcakes.
Abigail sooo excited to have her cupcake finally!


YUMMMMMMM
I LOVE IT!




I can't believe my girls will be two in less than two weeks. Where did my babies go?




1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's right, Abigail, dessert is where it's at...
who cares about the other food!
I can't believe your girls will be 2 either!