Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweet Caroline

Last weekend (i know a little late...I am always so far behind on the blog these days....bunny shoots are winding down so it will hopefully be easier to keep up.) Ok Last weekend was Caroline Ammons 1st Birthday party! It was an Easter Egg hunt and my girls had a BLAST!! We definitely are going to have to buy a trampoline as the girls get older --they had so much fun jumping.
Happy 1st Birthday Caroline!! You are such a sweetheart!




The Birthday girl...yes that is a cake and everything is edible!
Amelia hunting eggs.


Abigail watching the other kids and figuring it out!
Oh I get it now!!!!
I got one!


Let's go find more!
Hmmm? Where do I go now?

Oh I found another egg!

Thanks Ammons for inviting us to celebrate Caroline's birthday with you!



No comments: