Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Exhaustion

Sunday afternoon we drove straight back from Gulfport to go to Brian's softball game. Amelia had another accident at the game (getting VERY old after 9 months of potty training and it wasn't the liquid kind of accident.) I was a little upset with her so we sat in the car for the rest of Brian's game. I told Amelia to just go sit in her seat and I would buckle her when it was time to leave. I turned around two minutes later and this was her. I must say...... my kids NEVER sleep in the car now. So this was quite funny to me! This was the 2nd day in a row without a nap. They can usually handle one day but the 2nd day gets rough at the end of it!



She still has a leaf in her hand.
Abigail was playing in the front seat and having a ball...no sign of being exhausted from her! :)




No comments: