Thursday, May 29, 2008

We love the water

I think this summer we are just going to live in the water it is so hot. My girls love it and could do it all day long, and then sleep HARD!
Here are some pics from when the Ferrante triplets came to play with us!
I hope these pics make you smile bc they sure do make me smile!








Daddy was throwing them down the slide to teach her how to do it. This was the first time they ever played on the slip and slide.

LLOOOOVVEEE these!





Caroline and William
Cecilia and William





They were spraying each other with the sprinkler.



Can I just bottle this face??? Makes me just want to go squeeze her!!!




4 comments:

odomfamilyfun said...

Love those swimsuits---Caroline has the exact same one :) We must have great taste!
Have a good weekend....
Brittany

steele family said...

They look like they are having so much fun! I could definitely squeeze those cheeks :)

Roberts Family Blog said...

THat looks like so much fun! It's been a little chilly here in Maryland, so we haven't been able to get outside much in the pool.

Michele said...

looks like all the kiddos had a good time.