Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Emily and Andrew's wedding

Saturday we went to Emily and Andrew's wedding. Emily is Brian's cousin. It was here in town which was quite a change for us. We really enjoyed going to a wedding in our own church!
CONRATULATIONS EMILY AND ANDREW!!!


Me and Brian
The Spreen boys.
The Spreen boys' girls.

My brother in Law Aubrey dancing away!


Brian, Me, Aubrey, Beth, Liz and Ernie


This is alot of the Seiler side of the family...sorry Ernie and Aub..you got cut off of the side the girl taking the pic needed to back up or zoom out one. Sorry!! Hopefully the photographer got all of us in!

My brother in law Ernie and my sister in law Liz

My brother in law Aubrey and his girlfriend (and Abigail's godmother) Beth.

My inlaws Mr. Ernie and Ms. Pat AKA Paw Paw and Me Me

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great time! We are going to a wedding in July - with all the boys! YIKES!!!

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Great Pics!