Friday, June 23, 2006

Here is Abigail before she got wet!

They had this cool sprinkler. Those different colored wands swilred around and shot water everywhere! Abigail liked it!


I think this may be the only pic I got of all four of the girls together...maybe one day we will get one of them all looking...probably years from now..but I WILL do it!

Abigail swimming with Luke.

I didn't have any swim diapers left this morning, so I put a regular diaper on the girls. Abigails kept blowing up bigger and bigger ---we kept saying she has ghetto booty!

Here is Kendall and Reid

Reid--- what a cutie-- gotta love that smile!

Abigail was being soo sweet today so I ended up getting many more pics of her than Amelia --I just copied a pic off of Chrissy's blog...thanks for the pic Chrissy--- this was Amelia most of the day.....

Luke -- what a cutie!!!

3 comments:

Sumer said...

That is quite the ghetto booty

Melissa said...

The ghetto booty is too funny!! Looks much better on your girl than my boys - lol!! I just tried the Pampers swim diapers and like them much better than the Huggies. The boys seem to pee right through the Huggies and the Pampers actually absorb. They have Sesame Street, not Nemo though - bummer for the boys :-(

Sherry said...

Looks like fun! I used to take Gavin to the Parenting Center in Metairie. Nice program!