Monday, June 26, 2006

Thanks Na Na

This past Saturday I had a photo shoot in the morning and the mom's of multiples were going to Global Wildlife at the same time. Brian decided he wanted to go with the girls if my mom would come. They said they had a GREAT time. I was sad for them to be going out on their first big outing without me! I did enjoy my photo shoot and got some beautiful shots!! My mom and Brian took some pics with my old camera at Global Wildlife...I will try to get them onto my computer tomorrow. Na Na also stayed the night Sat night, and watched the girls so Brian and I could go to the movies for the first time in quite a while!
Thanks Na Na!!
Here are some pics of the girls with Na Na Sunday after church!



Picking flowers with NaNa!
Abigail on the run as usual!
Thanks Na Na for coming!!!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Cute pics - love the bows in the girls' hair.