Monday, June 12, 2006

Emily's Bridal Luncheon

Friday I attended Emily's (Brian's cousin) bridaly luncheon at Ralph's on the Park in New Orleans. The food was yummy and we all had a great time! Thanks for inviting me Emily!



Here is a pic of Emily (far right) her bridesmaids (the three in the middle) and her cousin on the far left.
This is a pic of starting on the right Emily's new sister in law, her mom's best friend Kermit, Grandma Ellie, Emily's mom Aunt Judy, Emily the bride, and her new mother in law and niece.

Three generations of Seiler girls.

The bride and her mom.

Again Thanks for inviting me. I had a great time meeting your friends and family from Uncle Pete's side.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like ya'll had fun!

Sherry said...

Nice restaurant - I have gone to a bridal luncheon there before - great food - and dessert!