Friday, June 02, 2006

Memorial Day

On Memorial day we went and spent the afternoon with Shane and Michele. (Ok I know it was almost a week ago, but hey I've been a little busy taking pics of other kiddos!!! ) We had a great time grilling out and hanging out. The girls played in their sprinkler.
Amelia didn't like the sprinkler after this happened......




Thanks Aunt Beth-- we are ADORABLE in our two pieces!!!

Abigail liked the sprinkler!
It's sooo hard to get pics now of both of them in the same place because now that they are walking they are EVERYWHERE!!! So I at least got one of them from the back!
Thanks Shane and Michele for having us over and letting our girls terrorize your house!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Amelia! They look so cute in their bathing suits!!

Sherry said...

Those are really funny pics. I know they weren't fun for Amelia!

Sumer said...

Looks like they had lots of fun in the sprinkler. It makes me miss it myself.