Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Daddy's Day Brian!!!

Today we celebrated Father's day with just the four of us. I cooked breakfast for Brian this morning while he was sleeping in. The girls and I woke him up when breakfast was ready. The girls actually carried his cards into him in the bed. It was really cute! We then went to church and then to the Lakefront. We came home and had lunch, and watched a movie. (what Brian said all he wanted for Father's day!) Then we swam with the girls this afternoon and grilled out.
Here is the gift the girls and I gave Brian. It is a stepping stone. (If you can't tell it has imprints of the girls feet and says We love you Daddy 2006 on it. It also has the girls initials so we can remember which one was each girls feet!)
Happy Father's day Brian!! The girls and I LOVE and adore you very much!! You are the best Daddy I know!!! Hope you enjoyed your second father's day! (At least we are sleeping now!! Last year I think was a little of a blur! :)
We hope our dad's had an excellent Father's day too!!!!! We will see you soon! We love you!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy Father's Day, Brian!! What a beautiful stepping Stone!!