Friday, June 13, 2008

Natchez

This past weekend my dear dear friend Charlotte and her sweet husband Jeff had their baby Michael Hugh babptized in her home town of Natchez. It is one of my ABSOLUTE favorite places to visit. There is something about it that I just LOVE! We lucked out and rented a 2 bedroom cottage for the weekend. The girls had so much fun in our cottage and I think they also now have a love of Natchez. It won't be the last time we rent this same cottage.
The first night we got there we went to dinner for Charlottes sister's bday.
Before we left I took a few pics at the cottage of the girls.



Our precious garden.

The girls on the porch.






3 comments:

Nicole said...

How cute is that!
What a great weekend get away!
I'll have to get the info from you!
Tell Brian Happy Father's Day!
Nicole

Bridget said...

They are too adorable! I love their dresses!

Unknown said...

I love the Natchez pictures! Beautiful!!