Thursday, June 19, 2008

Natchez

I am going to post the rest of our Natchez trip pics in the next couple of days. I did a photo shoot while we were there of the girls in their flower girl dresses from Aunt Beth and Uncle Aubs wedding with a little pink added! :)

I took the pictures at The Twin Oaks Bed and Breakfast. We stayed their on our first anniversary. It is a beautiful house and has beautiful grounds, and the owners are so nice.
There are a ton of pics, but there were so many I loved.
These are being used as their threee year old pictures and I want them all here for them to look back on.










Check out their reflections in the water.
















































You two are growing up way to fast for your mom! You two truly are our beautiful princesses and ballerinas.







2 comments:

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Hope to see some of those on your walls. Absolutely amazing.

Bridget said...

Oh those are beautiful portraits! I bet your walls are just covered with portraits, huh? Beautiful dresses too!