Saturday, May 06, 2006

Amelia took her first steps!!!!

Go Amelia!!!
She took her first few steps this morning. I didn't get to see it,but Brian did. Abigail had pinched her fingers somehow, so Brian was holding her. Amelia was on the other side of the room, and wanted to know what was going on. Funny...that's the same reason she stood up for the first time. Maybe she is just concerned about her sister crying?? I'm not sure if that's it or she's worried about who is getting all the attention. Anyway she took probably 4 steps!
I am going to be in MAJOR trouble with both of them walking.
I am sure some of you are wondering why I didn't see it.....
I was in the office getting ready to go scrapbooking today. (It's National Scrabook day, so I am going to a 12 hour crop. Brian doesn't think I will make it that long! But with breaks for lunch, dinner, chatting, and maybe a little shopping in between I think I might be able to do it! :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Go Amelia!!! You are definitely in trouble now - you thought they were into everything before...

JStraughan said...

Hey-Michele's sister here. I check out your blog on occassion because you take such beautiful pictures! Also, I'm a mother of twin boys and your pictures bring back some nice memories of when my boys were little---YES, you are going to be VERY busy with both girls walking! I hope you have a lot of security gates and latches!