Monday, May 15, 2006

We love it!

That is we ALL love the car seats facing forward. Brian officially turned their car seats around, and we went to get a snowcone late yesterday so we could test the seats out. The one of Abigail is while we were driving. I don't think she has EVER been this happy in her car seat. (Don't get me wrong they are good in the car most of the time, but not laughing like this!) Amelia's was taken as soon as we stopped and I could turn all the way around to get her shot. I will definitely like being able to get to them easier. I still can't see Abigail bc she has to sit right behind me. (Neither one can be in the middle for both car seats to fit in the back seat, so they have to be on each side.)


I think they like it!!!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

yea!! It's like a whole new world for them :-) So much easier to get in and out too! Alex and Nick have started insisting on climbing into them themselves now! So independent... of course they can't do the seatbelt part ,neither can Max that's why I got that seat ;-)

Sumer said...

I can't wait to turn the car seat around. It looks like they really enjoy it!

Sherry said...

Gavin loved when we turned the car seat around. When he was around a year old, he started getting really bored facing the seat. It was so much nicer when he was able to look around....

Unknown said...

Yeah!! They look so happy, you can't help but to smile at them. It truly is a whole new world for them, now they can see the world coming at them!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! They look so happy to be able to see. I can't wait until I can turn Lilly around.