Saturday, May 27, 2006

Double Takes

I know many of you have been wondering where I have been!
All week I have been working on a new blog. I have decided to start a side photography business. (After numerous people asking me to! Thanks for the push .... :) ) I started a photo gallery of some of my recent pictures so people can see my style of photography.
Here is my new gallery blog
I sent out an email on Monday to some of my friends and by Tuesday I had three bookings already!
I am charging $50.00. I will take at least 150 (so far I haven't taken less than 200) pictures and then edit them. (crop, turn the black and white etc.) I then give you a disk to keep forever. You go print them anywhere you would like, and whenever you would like. I will do them outdoors pretty much anywhere you would like. I will also do birthday parties etc.
If anyone is interested email me to set up a shoot.
If you would like to take mom and kiddos pictures for Father's day contact me soon to set up a shoot.

5 comments:

Sumer said...

This is great....you did say anywhere outside..right? When can you book Colorado!

steele family said...

great pics, if you are ever in Dallas, let me know and you can add a shoot to your trip!

Sherry said...

Good luck Nikki! You take beautiful pictures!! We'll have to make an appointment for Gavin one of these days. He loves the camera - we've had it in his face since birth!

Carla said...

Those are great photos!! Sure wish you were closer, but Canada is likely a little too far to travel. LOL

Carla

Alecia Watson Bahna said...

Fantastic idea! I'm calling you once I get some kiddos of my own! hehe :)