Sunday, May 07, 2006

Cuties

Here are some pics from today... I wanted to take them outside, but it was raining. We went to church and then Louie and the Red Head Ladies for breakfast...yummy!! After the girls took their naps it was raining, so inside pics will have to do for today. I was amazed...these outfits are 6 months and STILL fit them!
For those of you wondering... I pretty much made it until the end of scrapbooking yesterday... I left only to go pic up pictures and to drive through a drive thru for lunch! I scrapped for pretty much 11 hours yesterday! I got alot done so that was pretty exciting!


Amelia is blowing you kisses.

Abigail is ALWAYS busy walking, but she was good in church this morning sitting on my lap....she even tried singing with us!

4 comments:

Sumer said...

I love their dresses. They are precious!

Alecia Watson Bahna said...

Pretty in pink! :)

Unknown said...

They look so beautiful!! I love the pose Amelia has. She looks like she is in a beauty pagent. Hilariuos!!

Catherine said...

I love these dresses!!
You must have so much fun dressing up TWO little girls.