Thursday, May 11, 2006

Lakefront

Today was such a BEAUTIFUL day that we decided to go play on the Lakefront. We met Jill and Lilly there. We played on the swings, went for a walk, and then let the girls play in the grass. The girls had a great time, and Amelia cried when I was putting her in the car. She wasn't quite ready to leave.



Abigail swinging.
Amelia swinging
This one makes me want to cry--- Is she really this big already? She looks like such a big girl!

Cutie Abigail running around everywhere!


I thought this was a neat pic with the Lake in the background...Yes she is eating I think grass or straw.

Amelia stood up on her own and took 4 steps...Go Amelia!!!!

Lilly and Amelia

What a smile...Cutie Lilly!

This is one of the first pics that we have gotten with all of them looking and smiling. Only took almost a year!!!

Thanks Jill and Lilly for meeting us! We will have to do it again soon!

7 comments:

Everyone Has a Story... said...

I love the bows. How do you keep them in?

Everyone Has a Story... said...

I love the bows. How do you keep them in?

Unknown said...

We had so much fun!! Lets do it again soon.

NIKKI said...

I've been putting them in for so long now they keep them in pretty well. I also tell them NO when they go to pull them out!! :) They do like to pull each others out!

Melissa said...

I love the lake picture! and the ones with all three girls. all of them are so cute! grass and/or straw won't hurt anyone :-)

Catherine said...

These pictures are great.
What a beautiful day at the lake!!

Unknown said...

Nikki, I LOVE your camera! It takes amazing pictures. I especially love the straw eating picture! How sweet!