Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!
I am so excited to have my two amazing little one's that make me a mom! I love you to more than I think you will ever know! Thank you for making me a mom to the best two kiddos ever!
This weekend has been a Mother's day weekend for us. We started out celebrating by going to Broken Egg Cafe for breakfast yesterday morning. Then today we had my mom and Brian's mom (and our dads) over for lunch. Brian grilled us some yummy hamburgers. It was alot of fun and a relaxing day! We finished the day off by going to get snowcones.
The girls gave me a gift certificate for a massage! WOOOHOOO!!! I am REALLY excited about that. I think their dad had alot to do with that one..so Thank you honey!

Okay we didn't get any pics of me and the girls together until 2 minutes before they were going to bed..so they are in their PJs!



Nana and Amelia
Meme and Abigail


I love you two..my love bug and jumping bean!
Special Momma hugs go to those who lost their little ones before they met them. I know this is such a hard day for you. Today was a bittersweet day for me. I got to celbrate being a mom to my little ones, but also think of the three I lost. I hope you somehow were celebrated as a mom today and know that your little ones are looking down on you today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Nikki!!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Sumer said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

Catherine said...

Happy Mother's Day!!
Hope you had a great day!!

Melissa said...

Happy Mother's Day Nikki!!! Isn't Mother's Day amazing! That's why when Frank forgot last year he was in BIG trouble. I told him that it is THE most important day of the year :-)

It is bittersweet, isn't it? I always think of the two I lost and of our friends on the Hughes group that haven't had their success story yet.

Kirk & Matt said...

Yay! Front facing car seats. Ahhh, the little things that are so great these days, right? Funny about all the snowballs...the guy here has my order ready before I even get to the window I've been there so much. :( Thought it was a pg thing, but I guess not! hahaha

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of the best Moms I know!!! Sweet pictures of you and the girls!!