Friday, May 05, 2006

Seven Sisters Oak Tree

Today after Brian finished working we headed over to his Grandmother's house to take some pictures of the girls. His grandmother has the Seven Sisters Oak tree in her yard. It is truly unbelievable to see in person. It is the largest registered Oak Tree. It is beautiful. To read more about it
I took a million pics today here are some of the best one's.


One angle view of the tree.


Brian and Abigail walking on the porch...she just LOVES walking now!
Sitting on the front porch...look at that view behind them.
Cutie Amelia....she is watching Abigail just walk back and forth while she just stands there.

Abigail
Amelia sitting on the steps.
Where are you going Abigail???
Abigail following the brick road.
Sitting by the tree trunk.
Sitting in the tree... Brian is holding onto them... you just can't see him!

Look at how little they look next to that trunk and that's not even all of it.
To see more of the pics I took today....

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Those are fabulous pictures! You are a professional! They are really sweet pictures...

Melissa said...

I love the one of the girls sitting on the trunk. These and the azaleas are my favorites now. When are you coming to Maine to shoot my boys - lol!

Alecia Watson Bahna said...

The tree is gorgeous! My mom and dad lost their big one during Katrina last year. So sad!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! I love the picture with the girls in front of the trunk. They look so tiny!! I also love the rocking chair pic. So sweet!!