Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Lakefront Morning

I am working on extending the girls morning nap and hopefully going to one nap a day. They start mother's day out in the fall and it's from 9-1. I am shooting for them to make it until 12 in the beginning. This morning we met Chrissy her two girls Rachel and Julia, and Jill and Lilly down there for a walk and swinging time. It was ALOT of fun and the girls made it until 11:30 to take their nap! YEAH!!! We are also moving play group until the morning. This means I have to start getting up and get moving in the morning!!


I think one of these is Julia the other Rachel

Amelia and Abigail
Abigail thinking she is big stuff walking all over the place.
Rachel and Julia
Amelia sitting in Lilly's stroller. They are sharing a snack.
Sweet Lilly Kate

Abigail, Rachel and Julia swinging.
We have to do it again soon!!! We need to try the park soon too!!!
Thanks for coming to play with us Lilly, Rachel, and Julia!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!! We had a great time! Yes, the park next time sounds great.

Melissa said...

Looks like they had a great time! I can't tell those girls apart! I mix Alex and Nicky up sometimes, but I would always be mixing those two up :-)