Saturday, December 02, 2006

As the girls say ---- YEAH DADDY!!!!!

Today Brian dicarded the 35 pumpkins in our yard left over from the fall shoot and started decorating for Christmas. He did a GREAT job! He got almost half of the house done (we have to put lights all the way around our house, bc you drive all the way around our house to get into the neighborhood. When it got dark tonight we took them outside to see the lights. Their reaction was ooohhhhhh. They loved them. They really liked the reindeers and trees!







This was Amelia's intial reaction!

I thought this was funny--- this one's for you Shannon. We still have our scarecrow up. I guess we aren't sure what holiday it is around here!! :)

Thanks Me Me for watching the girls today while I worked so Brian could work on the house stuff!! I REALLY appreciate it!! I know the girls had alot of fun playing with you!!!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

The house looks great! People in Louisiana decorate so much more than folks up here; my house is the most decorated in my neighborhood!

The Crazy Crew said...

Really cute!!

Catherine said...

Cute - I love the girls' jackets.
I haven't started on decorating yet!! By the end of the weekend - it will be done!!!
(I said that about last weekend)

Melissa said...

Nice job Brian!

Sherry said...

The house looks great - and it looks like the girls approve!