Thursday, December 14, 2006

Yeah Play time!!!

We've missed play group so much lately, bc I have been doing shoots. Monday we got together with a few of our play group friends at the parenting center to play. The girls had a blast!


I LOVE this picture of Abigail --- it's so hard to catch her really in the moment bc she turns away from me when she sees I have the camera. This is the true Abigail having fun!



Baby Luke --- not so much a baby anymore!! :( Isn't he a cutie!

Amelia full of personality!


Julia saying CHEESEEE!!!! :) Rachel was there too, but never caught a pic of her!



They love this little play house. They think they are such big stuff playing in it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun!! Wish we could have come!

Melissa said...

That picture of Abigail is so sweet! I love their little Christmas outfits. Looks like such a good time. Wish we had one of those places here.

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Those pictures are fabulous.

Cali said...

that is the cutest picture of Abigail EVER! I love it!

Sherry said...

They are all adorable. Looks like a fun group!