Friday, December 01, 2006

Ready for Hot Cocoa!

This morning my one photo shoot I had booked cancelled bc of the cold weather (it was a 5 week old and it was a little chilly to be taking pics of a 5 week old outside at 10 in the morning!) Don't worry I had two others booked this afternoon. Since I had my morning free I started decorating our house. The girls had a blast helping pull everything out of the boxes...this was one of their favorites.... they are ready for hot cocoa on Christmas Eve :)



Abigail would pretend like she was drinking and then go Yummmmmm.



Amelia pretending that she is drinking!


What a mess...I know they look like rag a muffins! In their Pj's again without their hair fixed. Sorry I don't have much time to get things done...this was so cute I had to grab the camera!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think they look adorable! Alex and Nicky had their first hot chocolate after playing in the snow the other day! It is tradition with Max already :-)