Sunday, December 10, 2006

The mullet is gone!

Last week we got the girls haircut for the very first time. My hairdresser Bruce at the Sugar Lu cut it for me!!! I didn't get many pics bc the girls for some reason were scared to sit in the chair without me. So they sat on my lap while Bruce cut their hair. For the most part they were very good. Uncle Aub...sad to tell you the mullet is gone!!! Abigail looks so cute with her hair all even in the back now!
I'll post some better afer pics soon!!
My christmas shoots are slowing down so now I will have more time to post what we are up to. Get ready I have quite a few to post in the next couple of days!


Here is Abigail's mullet before hand. I was pretty good at disgusing it.... but it HAD to go!


Amelia was so happy until I made her sit in the chair by herself. She loved watching herself in the mirror while Bruce was cutting her hair and telling her how pretty she was.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My girls are growing too fast, Daddy is missing you and loves you.
Daddy

P.S. Mommy, keep the posts coming. I love you and will talk to you soon.
Brian

Catherine said...

I had no idea that she had a mullet - you have been hiding it well!!
Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Danielle said...

Man, that sure is a mullet! That sad little face from Amelia is too funny! Nikki, they are just adorable!

Sherry said...

That is really funny about the mullet!

Sumer said...

I keeo waiting for Tegan to get just a little hair!!!!

Melissa said...

that chair can be scarier than the doctor's office for some reason - lol! Max used to FREAK out when we used to take him. We had to cut his hair at home for a good year.

The mullet is too funny!!

Jennifer Walker said...

That's funny. I found there was a fine line between cute long curls and a mullet, especially for a little boy growing up in Alabama. Once it hit mullet status, Jack had to get his first haircut too.