Saturday, December 02, 2006

Last night we went to Loop Drive Trailhead for the lighting of the lights and water tower :) They also were doing the ribbon cutting for the new Kids Connection playground. It is an amazing playground that is completely handicapped accessible. There are some parents with special needs children who made it happen!!! It's been in the works for quite some time and we were REALLY excited to see it open. (It's less than 2 minutes from our house! We will be spending a TON of time there!!)




We borrowed Santa's sleigh!

This is Daddy riding with the girls on one of the rides. They are in a firetruck. I would have put one of him looking, but he looked mad in all of them! I think the girls were much more excited than him!
Check out Amelia's face!! They loved all the lights!

We all had a great time, even though it was freezing cold!! We even got to find the tree that we made ornamnets for that is the Mom's of Multiple's tree!! They've turned this event into a very nice one. If you live on the Northshore go check it out. It's a mini Celebration in the oaks. (now it is mini, but it was fun!)

7 comments:

Danielle said...

I love their little ponchos! Looks like fun.

Sumer said...

I love their ponchos also, they are so cute!!!!

The Crazy Crew said...

Ok, I guess I'm the 3rd one to say this but...PRECIOUS OUTFITS!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!

steele family said...

Sounds like fun! LOVE the ponchos!!

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

It looks like the girls love Christmas lights as much as their mommy! I am glad you guys had so much fun.

Melissa said...

I'll say it again... I love their outfits!!

Unknown said...

We have to go check that out. They look adorable!!