Saturday, April 22, 2006

Abigail's new tricks!

Abigail is definitely walking! That is all she does all day long! We are so proud of her! She is so cute and so wobbly. When she falls down she is determined to get right back up and go again.
Here are some pics of her walking around this evening. (yes dad did dress them today while I was gone! Not quite the outfit I put them in! BUT they were quite happy in their white onesie!!)

What??? Walking isn't hard!
TA---DA!!!
This is her newest trick. She was laughing looking at me this way!!
Look at me!!!! I have walked all the way across the living room!! I am BIG STUFF!!!!!

Amelia wasn't too happy that I was giving Abigail all my attention! Poor thing..look at those gums...still NO teeth!!!

3 comments:

Sumer said...

Yea Abigail!!!!

Catherine said...

They are so cute -
Good for Abigail

Melissa said...

How cute! She must be so proud of herself! I'm sure Amelia will be right behind her...