Saturday, April 29, 2006

First time Snowball eaters!

We took the girls to get snoballs for the first time yesterday. Of course it was maily for us, but they got to try them and liked them!



Amelia liked them.. she kept going yummm... she then wouldn't eat anymore so I think she got brainfreeze!

Abigail looked really annoyed in these pictures. She really was having a good time. She just likes to act like she isn't when I pull my camera out!

This is a GREAT snoball place in Abita on Hwy 59. Especially if you have kids and can handle all the other wild kids there. It has a huge fenced in area and tons of things for the kids to play with. Didn't stop one kid from coming and snatching one of the girls books. (Yes I got it back...of course the mom wasn't paying even a little bit of attention to what he was doing!)

3 comments:

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

I sure wish we had snowballs here!

Melissa said...

Yum! Still too cold here... Only 65 today. We did have watermelon after dinner though.

Unknown said...

Yummy!! Looks like they loved them. I hope you can get the snow ball juice of off Abigails cute dress. Do snow balls stain??