Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My Camera is in!!!!!!!


Today I got my new camera. WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Thanks Honey!!!
It is a Nikon D50! Super nice. Thanks to Kyle for helping us find the best deal!!! We REALLY appreciate it. (If anyone else wants to buy one... email me I'll tell you where we got it!)
It looks just like the one above, but it also had a HUGE lens that came with it besides the one it shows. I also have a couple of other extras that we bought. Just in time for the girls party!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! I'll post some pics tomorrow that I took with it today. It has soo many bells and whistles I will never learn how to use everything on it!! You think I took alot of pics before--- just wait!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!!!
I finally decided to leave a comment on the blog! I actually just got back from Aunt Liz's and Uncle Ernie's...haha that sounds weird to call him that so I'll just stick to calling him Ernie. I use livejournal instead of blogspot but I've had my journal since I started college and it's such a great way to keep everything I did in one place! Anyway, the new camera looks really great! Tell the girls I said Happy early Birthday!!!!!!
-Melissa Barber