Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Birthday Cakes

Yesterday I got the girls birthday cakes for FREE yes FREE! I got them from Save-A-Center. Someone told me to go in and ask for the first birthday cake form a month or so before the girls birthday. I did and they sent me a coupon for their own smash cakes. They weren't the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen, but the girls could care less what they looked like! I just gave them a piece and not the whole cake this time! They dug right in much quicker than at their party and LOVED it!






She kept saying MMMMMMM... and closing her eyes like she just LOVED it soooo much!
It got worse from here... Abigail had it in her hair and everywhere... they were stripped down and taken straight to the tub from the high chairs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the looks on their faces. So precious! Happy Birthday sweet girls!!

Unknown said...

Wow!! They really got into those cakes!!