Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sweet Kisses

This was in my stage of beating myself up bc I couldn't breastfeed. (neither one of them would latch, so I pumped like a mad woman for 3 months every 3 hours.... now looking back... WHY DID I PUT MYSELF THROUGH THAT???? I WAS NUTS!!!!) Society puts wayyy to much pressure on women to breastfeed. Don't get me wrong I think breastmilk is GREAT for a baby, but it's not as natural as people make it out to be. ESPECIALLY when the baby is born early and has problems latching!

I LOVE this one!

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

Thanks-- How did you find my blog?

Melissa said...

I went through the breastfeeding beat-up stage too w/ Max. I decided to skip that whole thing with the twins. Wasn't worth feeling that bad over. They went right to the formula! I've had some strangers dropping in on my blog too lately. I guess blog surfing?