Sunday, April 02, 2006

The countdown is ON!!!

That is until the girls FIRST birthday party!! It is less than a week away. Next weekend we are having a pretty big birthday bash for the girls. I figure we need to celebrate making it through the first year!!
We are having an easter egg hunt for the kids with hot dogs and beer for the adults! It should be alot of fun!
Brian says I can't do anything without a picture, so yep their bday invite was a picture invite. I decided to go with a play on words. I had Tu-Tu's made from a lady I have met through ebay--- she now makes alot of special occasion clothes for us. (If anyone wants her email address she is very reasonable and SUPER nice! her work is beautiful!! She can sew just about anything you want her to sew.)
I took almost 80 pictures one day to get the perfect picture for the invite.
This is what their B-day invite said with this picture on it.
Our Tu-Tu girls are turning one
Come and join us for an Easter Egg hunt and some fun!


Here are some of the other pics I took that day.
They hated this tall grass!



Playing in the fountain.
This was by a fountain, they had a good time trying to reach the water and watching the water fall.
I LOVE this pic!!!
Sweet Amelia!

This is the first time I let them play with eggs-- they LOVED them!!
TOO sweet!
They weren't too sure about standing here.
Look at that sweet face!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Those are JUST adorable. Happy Birthday - 1st birthdays are always so much fun...I think moms anticipate them more than kids! :)

Elizabeth said...

They are so precious!I can't beleive they are almost one already.

Melissa said...

Yay! I loved that pic! I can't wait to see pictures from the party. Wish we lived close to you. We definitely have to meet up one day.

Sumer said...

All of those pictures were sooo precious! Can't wait to see more pictures from the BIG day!

Catherine said...

The are SO CUTE!!!
I love the pictures - the Tu Tu's were a great touch.

Hope to see you soon!!