Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Amelia and Abigail

The girls are ONE!!!!!!!
I can hardly believe that a year has gone by! It really has been such an amazing ride. People say your life changes after you have kids and it sure does FOR THE BETTER!!! I truly think this has been the best year of my life. It definitely hasn't been the easiest, but by far the best! Having my wonderful husband and my two beautiful children... all my prayers and dreams have come true! It is so amzing to see Brian with the girls, and I know that all the heartache we went through was worth it. To see Brian kiss and love on our girls just makes my heart melt. He really is an AMAZING dad! I don't think I let him know that often that I think of him as the BEST dad ever! (sorry I should tell you more!) All my life I have wanted to be a stay at home mom, and I LOVE it!!!
Today we went to Global Wildlife in Folsom LA. Check out their website. http://http://www.globalwildlife.com/main/index.html
It is a safari ride and you get to feed and pet all the animals. Brian took the day off from work to go. So did Meme, Paw Paw, and Nana. The girls LOVED it. Amelia wasn't too happy when the giraffe pratcially climbed inside with us, but Abigail LOVED it and was pratically trying to climb out of the wagon when he was walking off. If you have kids and live around here-- go it is so worth it!!! We really enjoyed it!
Here we are on the ride. Notice the animals in the back. The little animals followed us quite a way to get any food anyone would throw to them!
These were mine and definitely Abigail's favorite. This is their new baby giraffe! How cute!!!
Abigail got so excited when the giraffe came up to us!
Amelia was MUCH happier in Meme's arms away from the giraffes!
This giraffe pratically crawled right on in! Abigail LOVED petting him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! That giraffe is in the cart! No wonder Amelia was scared. I would have been in the back with Meme too. Looks like ya'll had a great time!! Miss Abigail is fearless!!